Holiday Sales Advisor
Holiday Home Sales Advisors – Stunning and Unique Holiday Park – Millom, Cumbria
Due to a significant growth we are looking to recruit experienced Holiday Home Sales Advisors with a proven sales background.
The purpose of the role is to meet and exceed holiday home sales targets set against financial performance requirements throughout the parks.
- Selling of holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers.
- Promoting finance packages ensuring that key documentation is understood and completed.
- Adhering to sales processes, presenting full and clear particulars to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring customers are fully informed to make a decision.
- Greet and communicate with potential and existing customers professionally and in a courteous manner.
- Follow up enquiries from telephone contact, brochure mail-outs, email contact, call-backs
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customers, whilst following company policies/guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure that sales and profit contributions are as per budget and individual sales plans are met.
- Work safely with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- Promote Wyldecrest Parks and the Parks at all times with a positive approach.
- Proven sales background (preferably within the industry of selling holiday homes).
- Outstanding customer services skills.
- Target driven.
- Excellent communications, influence and negotiation skills.
- Can plan effectively with good organisational and problem solving skills.
- Professional, honest and customer focused.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive basic salary with excellent commission structure and bonus package.
- 28 days holiday entitlement – inclusive of weekends and bank holidays.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Attractive holidays deals for staff.
- Private medical/life insurance – after successful probation period.
- Accommodation provide – if required *terms apply.
- Hours: Hours for this role have been allocated to work 6 days out of 7 – 42 hours per week – which will require weekends and bank holidays.
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Manager at
Wyldecrest House, 857 London Road, West Thurrock, Essex, RM20 3AT