Reporting to the Sales Director within the marketing team, to market key UK Products and Parks for the UK’s number 1 Park Operator. You’ll be working as a key part of a marketing team, collaborating closely with colleagues and other departments creating wider access to markets, and ensuring the Sales Department have sufficient opportunity to drive grow the Business.
- To design and implement Margeting Strategy for the Business
- Design and implement regional Strategy
- Manage costs and Budgets of Marketing
- Ensure all opportunites are maximised including digital and on line
- Evaluate all costs to understand the effectiveness of the Business.
- Generation of effective sales tools, digital and marketing material designed to promote the Company and its products.
- Liase with SD and MD to formulate budgets and work with internal departments .
- Digital analysis using available tools to provide data analysis and insight to inform campaigns
- Content creation using Photoshop/adobe for use in digital advertising and social media
- Liaise with streaming services to promote profile and playlisting work with the digital teams on streaming analysis and work with the digital teams on streaming analysis and create content to optimize our artists reach and share of voice in this area.
The successful candidate will:
- have an excellent grasp of marketing strategies including on line and digital.
- have a good understanding of administrative duties including label copy, scheduling and copy checking.
- be an articulate and a creative individual with the ability to develop opportunities across streaming platforms
- Have an awareness and interest in current marketing trends and brand values
- Be able to work autonomously, be pro-active and take initiative
- Be highly organised and diligent
- have excellent all round communication skills
- Be a collaborative, team player, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally and externally).
- Be pro-active and forward thinking
- Be adept at using Adobe Suite and tools, Photoshop, Premier Pro,
Have working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Analytics, social analytics, key indicators of digital performance.
Position based at our Head Office in Grays, Thurrock, Essex.
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Manager at