Part-time Holiday Park Administrator – Bradgate Park.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Administrator to join our Holiday Park team; situated just two miles from the golden sands of Margate.
The role of Park Administrator is very customer orientated and we are seeking a motivated character to take a lead role in ensuring the smooth running of the Park Office; whilst providing assistance to a very busy Area Sales Manager.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Act as first port of call to customers/owners both in person and over the telephone with any enquiries.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post, including assisting with the dispatch of information and support to relevant departments throughout the Wyldecrest Group.
- Oversight of taking payments of Gas, Electricity and Site Fees.
- Responsible for the park accounts administration, recording daily takings, meter readings and sales payments
- Undertake daily banking.
- Assisting Sales division with ensuring that all relevant documentation is completed and forwarded to Head Office within a timely manner.
- Collation of employee timesheets, ensuring they are sent to Head Office payroll required deadline.
- Maintain up-to-date records of staff leave records, liaising with HR at Head Office when leave requests are requested.
- Working closely with Area Sales Manager to implementing and producing new systems and structures so that maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Responsible for the oversight of all ordering in relation to facilities etc… obtaining best cost effective methods in line with budget limits.
- Liaise with Head Office Accounts department, requesting order number requests for any purchases needed.
- Deal effectively with complaints and issues raised, ensuring best outcomes are achieved.
- Schedule appointments and meetings as and when required by Area Sales Manager.
As our administrator you will have:
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Computer literate using various applications within Microsoft Office.
- Able to record, produce and present data accurately with attention to detail.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Likes dealing with a variety of people with focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Able to manage difficult situations effectively when they arise.
Hours of work: this role is offered on a part-time working basis – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Perks on offer: 28 days holiday entitlement on a pro rata basis (inclusive of Bank Holidays), Private medical/life insurance (after successful probation period), childcare voucher scheme plus attractive holiday deals for staff.
Salary: National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage applies.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to our HR department at