Content and Social Media Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate is a visual genius with a superb eye, video editing skills and social media junkie; highly motivated and brilliantly aware of the sectors we focus on.
- Create a content calendar – 1 month rolling calendar
- Understand the business and the content strategy for the business
- Capture, process and prepare content pieces (70% of the work)
- Manage our social media content
- Undertake audience research
- Measure the success of social media activities
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work closely with other teams as needed
- Communicate with influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Update spreadsheets and database with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
You will be working as part of a fast-paced & dynamic marketing team.
Native fluency or advanced speaking/reading capabilities in English are essential.
Able to travel independently into our developments across the UK.
Prior experience as in Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred).
So, if this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then please apply. Wyldecrest Parks is an equal opportunities employer
To apply, please forward your CV with covering letter to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org