Atlas Debonair Access
Designed specifically as a wheelchair-accessible holiday home, this home echoes the style of the Debonair 8 whilst incorporating features essential to wheelchair users.
There is a wide, low threshold entrance door, large L-shaped sofa with pull-out bed, freestanding dining table and chairs, wide corridors, a full wet room bathroom with support handles and double width access doors.
The Debonair Access 2 takes its design cues from the ever successful Debonair.
- Free standing L-shape suite complete with stag and bolster cushions
- Free standing table and chairs
- Pull out bed to lounge
- Lounge scatter cushions
- Integrated electric oven and grill with 5 ring hob and electric ignition
- Low energy lighting
- Sockets with USB port
- Recirculating electric cooker hood
- Designer interior lighting throughout, including over bed reading lights
- En suite WC to master bedroom
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Exterior fan to main bathroom/shower room
- Appliance shelf and socket
- Wide, low threshold entrance door
- Wide corridor access
- Full wet room facility with support handles
- Low height kitchen work surfaces
- 3ft single mattresses to twin room
- Access hoist in main bed
- TV point above fireplace
The spacious living area has a freestanding L-shaped suite with country-style fabric including contrasting scatter cushion and features a log burner effect electric fire as a focal point with socket for a wall mounted TV above.
The freestanding dining table with its 4 chairs has ample space around to easily accommodate wheelchair users.
Entering through a wide, low threshold external door, the fully fitted kitchen of the Debonair Access 2 features low height kitchen work surfaces and sink. As standard, there is an integrated oven and grill with 5-burner hob and integrated fridge/freezer.
Wide corridors lead to the Debonair Access 2 main bedroom with its contemporary fitted furniture, wall mounted headboard and kingsize bed. This bedroom has been designed with ease of use in mind including an assisted hoist above the bed.
The second bedroom in the Debonair Access 2 features two 3ft single beds with wall mounted headboards, built in wardrobes.
The Debonair Access 2 has a full wet room with unrestricted shower access for wheelchair users including wall mounted shower seat and shower curtain. Grab handles and rails are provided within the shower area, and around the high pan toilet and lower height washbasin with mirror above.
The Debonair Access 2 has everything you would expect in an Atlas holiday home but with many additional features that allow wheelchair users and their families to enjoy a fantastic worry-free break.