Private Subletting is a great way of earning an extra income from your Holiday Home.
However much you want to rent it out is up to you.
Private Subletting is a great way of earning an extra income from your Holiday Home. However much you want to rent it out is up to you.
You can place your holiday home with a booking agency or you can advertise it right here on our page with a link to your booking system or with a direct number for that personal touch.
It is entirely up to you and our teams on our parks will be more than happy to help and guide you through the process.
No Long-term Contracts
We have seen a real growth in the sector of ownership on all our Holiday Parks as has the industry. Whilst the traditional methods of income from Bricks & Mortar have become restraining and the returns have diminished the Holiday sector has seen a boom.
There are no long-term contracts and tenancy disputes along with stifling fees.
Our Sub-let Scheme
Our private sub-let scheme on our parks is designed for you to do as little or as much as you wish.
We have a bookings package available with our preferred company which is Hoseasons. We also have the facility for you to advertise on our website along with links to your booking agency.
We can help and assist with cleaning and maintenance teams in our parks. We can also demonstrate what returns you can expect.
We also have a team member that can talk you through the whole process. Richard Saul is based at our Port Haverigg Marina Park and is experienced in selling Holiday Homes for investment reasons. He also has people who have been running Holiday Homes as investments so he can get you real-time information with regards to ROI.
If you require any further information please click on the more information tab and fill out your details, please make sure to say it is for investment then we can make sure you are speaking to Richard who will give you the best advice.
The Benefits of Subletting
Our dedicated team know the best ways to earn a return on your holiday home and we’ll tailor a bespoke package that suits you and your lifestyle.
Is it possible to let my holiday home?
Yes, subletting your holiday home when you’re not using it can be a great way to earn extra income to offset your running costs. You can do this yourself if you wish. As a leading park operator, we invest in extensive advertising marketing campaigns. This ensures that we attract thousands of holidaymakers each year, many of whom will be looking to let out a property like yours.
Can my family and friends come and visit?
We find that more and more purchasers now are not just only thinking of how the holiday park could work for them but also for their children, grandkids and friends.
How long can I stay on park for?
All our parks have holiday park licences, therefore they cannot be used to live on (Residential), but you can mainly come and go as and when you like during the year.
Get in Touch
Terms & Conditions
We want you and your guests to have the very best experience on our park whilst holidaying with us.
In order to maintain the very high standard on all our holiday parks, the following guidelines must be adhered to when renting out your holiday home:
- No Stag and Hen Parties.
- No Same Sex groups over 3 persons should be allowed unless consent is gained from the park management prior to the stay (this is to discourage people booking your holiday home for parties).
- The number of guests must never exceed the official occupancy of the holiday home.
- Stays of over 4 weeks are not permitted on park unless consent is gained from the park management prior to the stay.
- All guests and owners must adhere to the Park Rules and they should be clearly displayed in the holiday home for reference at all times. Your guests will be asked to leave the park with immediate effect. if a serious breach of the rules occurs at any time or they are a persistent nuisance to others.
- Any theft, damage or vandalism to the holiday home by your guests is the sole responsibility of
- Any damage, theft or vandalism to the park facilities by your guests is the complete responsibility of the holiday home owner and you will be held liable for any costs incurred by the company to replace or repair.
- All guests must be made aware of the quiet hours on park. These are from 22:00 to 08:00hrs.
- If the holiday home is entirely managed by yourselves, contact numbers must be provided to both
the park and the guest in the case of any emergencies, concerns, problems with the unit, malfunctions or queries.
- The owner must forward to the park, prior to arrival, full details of the guests using their holiday home.
- No advertising is permitted on park or to be displayed in your holiday home.
If you have any questions or would require a sublet form please complete the contact form above.