Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy for a Credit Control Supervisor & commercial accounts manager based at our Head Office, West Thurrock in Essex.
Commercial Property/Accounts Manager
Wyldecrest Parks has a vacancy based at Head Office, West Thurrock in Essex and within our Accounts Department.
- To manage the Credit Control Team.
- Manage the recovery of monies due from residents/holiday home owners and commercial tenants.
- Contact debtors with outstanding balances and agree payment plans.
- Raise Rent and Insurances Invoices on Sage relating to Commercial Tenants.
- Agree annual rent review with CEO and issue appropriate correspondence.
- Assist in raising County Court Claims via HMCS on line system, ensuring the pertinence and accuracy of financial information given. Pass in a timely manner to the Legal Department for action.
- Provide and analyse Aged Debtor reporting for each Park and Commercial Unit
- Authorisation of write-offs.
- Liaison with Finance Director and Head of Accounts.
- Posting of commercial receipts and updating of Rental Sheets.
- Reconciling balances between Rent Sheets and Sage/Raising Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Posting of purchase invoices for commercial accounts and arranging payments.
- Undertake Commercial Contract administration; with all due diligence checks performed.
- Draw up and issue new/revised commercial and domestic rental agreements, to include liaison with solicitors for the preparation of new leases and amendments to existing agreements.
- Liaison with Maintenance Team to rectify any issues with rental properties.
- Liaise with agents to find new tenants (residential and commercial) and ensure all relevant legal documentation is in place (under the terms of rental legislation)
- Liaise with Customer Care Team re: Container Rentals.
- Liaison with Park Managers/Sales Team regarding properties on Park and arranging checks, when tenants vacate.
- Deal with business rates/valuations office and final utility bills for Commercial and Residential properties.
- Undertake banking duties.
- Oversee various projects relating to new developments/refurbishments liaising with Project Managers/Contractors.
- Arrange annual TV licencing.
- Liaise with Customer Care/Solicitors and Executors regarding deceased residents.
- Attendance at Health & Safety meetings for Head office.
- Liaison with Holiday Parks/Inspection Companies regarding Play Equipment Annual inspections.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Excel and Sage Computer Skills/Experience
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
Remuneration will be based on experience, on a full-time basis and office based working 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday).
If you’re interested in this exciting and varied role, please do not delay in sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org